Lumpia Cooking Instructions
All of our Lumpia will be delivered frozen and are relatively easy to cook. If you can plan ahead, we suggest pulling them from the freezer an hour before cooking. This will allow them to thaw a little bit, but it is not necessary.
Just follow the following instructions below & then enjoy your Lumpia!
For Best Results:
Cook in oil in a household fryer or pan.
We suggest to slightly Pre-fry before cooking them in an air fryer.
- Heat the oil to approximately 350℉.
- Place the lumpia in the oil using tongs to ensure not to burn yourself from oil splatter.
- Allow the lumpia to cook for approximately 8-12 minutes (the internal temperature should be 165℉).
- Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel to allow some oil to drain off.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces of course.